Revolution for Puppies and Kittens (up to 2.5kg)

Save $17.00
RevolutionSKU: REV-00012

Size: 1 for $31.00
Sale price$31.00 Regular price$48.00


Revolution (Selamectin) for Puppies and Kittens is the easy and effective way to protect from fleas and other harmful parasites. Revolution kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching for 1 month.

Keep your puppy/kitten protected against harmful parasites like fleas, and ear mites by using Revolution every month. After all, prevention is always easier, simpler, less expensive, less invasive and much better than a cure.

Revolution is also indicated for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange mites (scabies), too.

Unlike many other 'topical' (i.e. administered externally onto the body) parasiticides designed to treat fleas and other parasites in puppies/kittens, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and is approved for use with puppies as young as 6 weeks, as well as pregnant and lactating females. (Puppy and kitten treatment is safe from 6 weeks of age for both puppy's and kittens)

Revolution is available in a range of sizes to suit any puppy/kitten. You simply squeeze it onto the skin on the back of your puppy/kitten’s neck every month.

Remember to wait at least 24 hours before swimming or bathing your puppy/kitten

Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your puppy/kitten’s shoulder blades. Your puppy/kitten will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae) and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your puppy/kitten’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.

How to apply Revolution on your Puppy/Kitten

  • Hold tube upright Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
  • Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open Part the hair at the base of your puppy/kitten's neck
  • Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
  • Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty.
  • Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tub
  • While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
  • Ensure tube has been emptied Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areasy

Treating the Environment

Did you know that the fleas on your dog represent only about 5% of the total flea population your puppy/kitten is living with? So where are the other 95%? They’re happily existing in your puppy/kitten's everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.

Revolution for Puppies and Kittens hunts down that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your puppy/kitten sheds in and around your home. The Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, killing them, stopping them from hatching, and preventing them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles. 

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay GrabPay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed