Stella's Solutions is a complete & balanced, best-in-class nutrition that provides an efficacious boost to help to make mealtime special and support pet health!
Special and unique recipes that are a perfect way to add a boost of nutrition,
raw power, and taste to your cat’s bowl! Each complete and balanced diet
includes purposeful ingredients at meaningful levels that safely and
effectively support your cat’s overall well-being. Add Dinner Mixers as a
topper to your cat’s kibble for a boost or feed as a full meal.
- Cage-free duck & wild-caught salmon
- Biotin added to help support overall skin health
- Vitamin E and zinc promote a healthy coat
- Rich in linoleic acid to provide a shiny coat
Special Functional Ingredients
- Salmon & Salmon Oil: Rich in linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat
- Chia Seed: Rich in omega 3 fatty acid to support a healthy skin and coat
- Biotin: Safe natural boost for a healthy skin and coat
Duck, turkey, turkey liver, salmon, flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salmon oil, tocopherols (preservative), taurine, dandelion, chia seed, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement.
- Crude Protein (min.) 35.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 35.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
- Moisture (max.) 5.0%
- Taurine (min.) 0.2%
- Linoleic Acid (min.) 4.5%
- Copper (min.) 30 mg/kg
- Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) 400 IU/kg
- Biotin (min.) 0.12 mg/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 4.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 1.6%
- Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 5,368 kcal/kg. 209 kcal/cup
Stella’s Solutions meet the nutritional requirements to be fed as a complete and balanced meal for adult cats. To use as a meal, serve as is or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your cat does not regularly drink water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating by adding 1/2 cup of water per 1 cup of food. If your cat prefers dry food, always have ample fresh water available at mealtime.